Common Problems of Kindergarten
- Effective ways of dealing with the top problems in a kindergarten classroom.
The Kindergarten Classroom
- What makes a good kindergarten teacher?
What to tell parents
- Parents of kindergarteners have questions. Do you have the answers?
How to get kindergarteners to listen
- Kindergarteners are active and it can be difficult to get them to really pay attention to a teacher.
Making Kindergarteners Future Learners
- Kindergarten teachers are the first teachers. After being in your class, will they be ready, willing, and able to learn in future grades?
Nurturing Kindergarten Readers
- The basic building blocks of reading are a neccessity for kindergarten. Get them to love reading!
Circle Time Activities
- Circle time is a great time to teach, model, interact, socialize, and more!